Engaged, Respectful, Literate, Curious, Connected
Te Kura o Kirikiriroa ki te Rāwhiti
Hamilton East School
Mobile: 021 289 9811
Office Hours during term time: 8.30 - 3.30
Office Hours during term 4 2020/21 holidays: The office will be back from January 25th - 29th 2021, 9am-3pm.
View our enrolment zone on our Enrolment page.
Term Dates 2021
Wednesday 3rd February - Friday 16th April
Waitangi Day Monday February 8 (Holiday)
Easter Break Friday 2nd April - Tuesday 6th April
Monday 3rd May - Friday 9th July
Monday 26th July - Friday 1st October
Monday 18th October - Wednesday 15th December
From 19th March 2020, we are using the Hero SMS messaging and Community Notices features to contact our community quickly.
Texts will only be used in serious situations and will go to both the first and second contact.
Please email the office if you need to adjust who is identified as first and second contact email@example.com
Community notices will go to the email supplied on enrolment for the parent account - the same address used by parents to log into LE for reporting. With this service, an alert also goes to the phone that an email has been received.
Email is also used for Newsletters and general communication.
Student Reporting on HERO
Click here to access HERO.
Access your child's reporting via HERO.
- Using the email address you supplied to the school, follow the link above.
- Put in your email, click login without a password and this will give you the option of Lost/Forgotten password.
- Follow the process and HERO will email you a new password. You can edit this password and create your own.
- If this fails please check your email address with the office.
- It is preferable to use a personal email address that won't change.
- Note from a parent - does not work in Internet Explorer - use Chrome or other browsers.