Engaged, Respectful, Literate, Curious, Connected
Hamilton East School
Hamilton East School is part of the He Piko He Taniwha Wha Kaahui Ako Community of Learning: https://www.hepikoheta
Student Reporting on Linc-ED
Access your child's reporting via Linc-ed.
- Using the email address you supplied to the school, follow the link above.
- Put in your email, click login without a password and this will give you the option of Lost/Forgotten password.
- Follow the process and Linc-ed will email you a new password. You can edit this password and create your own.
- If this fails please check your email address with the office.
- It is preferable to use a personal email address that won't change.
Term 3 Art Exhibition
Term Dates for 2019
Term 1: Thursday 31st January - Friday 12th April
Term 2: Tuesday30th April - Friday 5th July
Term 3: Monday 22nd July - Friday 27th September
Term 4: Monday 14th October - Wednesday 18th December - midday
Teacher Only Days: Monday 29th April, 25th November
Parent Conferences: 6th March and 3rd July: School closes at 12.30 Conferences are from 1pm to 7pm. Appointments will be 10 minutes each booked online.
The Marae trip was cancelled due to a tangi. Instead, we went to the Hamilton Gardens and visited the Te Parapara garden.
Photos from the 2018 Prizegiving can be viewed here.
Congratulations to the Speight's Shield winner for 2018 - Anahera!
Digital Reports will go live on Tuesday 12 December.
There have been on-going instructions via this website, school newsletters, specific newsletters and emails as to how to create a Linc-ed login to access digital reporting.
If you have not completed this process, go to hameast.linc-ed.com/wp-login.
If your child is in a Year 1 or 2, they are reported on after every 20 weeks (6 months) at school so they may not have a current report to view at this stage.
Move to Seesaw
Art Exhibition 2017
Drone footage courtesy of Daniel Nagels